|Name:||Customized Swing Out Barrier Gate Operator With 6M Straight Arm||Operation Time:||1.8s.3s.6s|
|Voltage:||220V±10%, 110V±10%, 50/60HZ||COM Interface:||RS485|
|Boom:||Straight||Operation:||Remote Control/Push Butoon|
driveway barrier gates,
folding barrier gate
Customized Swing Out Barrier Gate Operator With 6M Straight Arm
And other places with heavy traffic flow
|Voltage||220V±10%, 110V±10%, 50/60HZ|
|Remote control distance||≥30m|
|Max boom length||5meters|
1. Manual release device to operate the barrier when power failure
2. Barrier motor with die-casting aluminum alloy is high-hermetic and
easy for heat dissipation
3. Motor cooling fan to avoid the over-heating possibility
4. Automatic reversing when the barrier boom meets the obstruction
5. Auto closing realization through menu setting on the control panel
6. The barrier works well with infrared photocells, loop detectors,
card readers, ticket dispensers, manual switch (wire control), and
7. RS485 Communication Module is compatible
8.Special art and craft makes out the most modernized and fashionable
9.Safety photo electricity limit switch
10. Auto warming-up, suitable for cold environment
11. Boom with LED light (color is changeable with remote control)
1. Drive Motor is warranted against manufacturer’s defect for lifetime
2. Standard warranty for all components is valid for12 months from the date of delivery
3. This warranty does not include damages caused by:
a. Wear and Tear
d. Act of God & Natural Disaster
e. Unstable power supply (i.e. inconsistent voltage or lightning)
2. Why does the controller panel operate with "Di Di Di" abnormal noises?
3. Why does the barrier finish half operation of opening and closing?
4. When barrier closed, why is there a 5 degree angle of inclination?
5. When barrier finish open, but it closes itself without any order control, what's the problem?
6. Why does the arm wave a lot when opening and closing?
7. Rubber linning installation suggestion:
8. Can you accept OEM/ODM order?
Contact us for pricelist and catalog:
Contact Person: Sarah Lee