Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Electromechanical Boom Barrier Gate From Most Gate Opener Manufacturing Company||Working Voltage:||AC220V±10%,50HZ±10%|
|Performance Time:||0.6s,0.8s,1s,1.8s,3s,6s,8s||Guarranty:||One Year|
|Motor Material:||Die Casting Aluminum Alloy||Net Weight:||60kg|
Electromechanical Boom driveway barrier gates , nice automatic gate
Application & Advantages
Wonsun barrier gate can be integrated with any vehicle access control equipment,
like ticket dispensers and other related car parking products.
Places like highways, toll systems, car parking lots, malls,
and other public areas needed vehicle access control.
1.durable and sturdy
2.trouble free operation
Functions & Features:
1. Manual release device to operate the barrier when power failure
2. Barrier motor with die-casting aluminum alloy is high-hermetic and easy for heat dissipation
3. Motor cooling fan to avoid the over-heating possibility
4. Automatic reversing when the barrier boom meets the obstruction
5. Auto closing realization through menu setting on the control panel
6. The barrier works well with infrared photocells, loop detectors, card readers, ticket dispensers, manual switch (wire control), and traffic light
7. Optional speeds:1s,3s and 6s, can be selected on the control board
Communication with customers
1. Motor works but there is no reaction on the arm.
a. Please check whether the clutch device is locked or not.
2. There is too much vibrant when the boom is rising or falling.
a. Please check whether the shock absorption rubber is broken or not, if yes, change a new one.
b. Please check whether the balance spring is overused and distorted. If yes, change a new one.
b. Please check whether the balance spring is overused and distorted.If yes, change a new one, or spin
bottom adjust nut.
3. The boom could not rise up or fall down to the end.
a. When change a long boom to a short one, please readjust it.
b. The sensor does not plug well, please chek it.
c. The " Speed adjust switch" is wrong adjust, please readjust it.
4. The distance of the remote control decreases.
a. Check whether the charge capacity of the remote controller is enough or not.
5. There is no reaction when pressing the remote controller buttons.
a, Please check whether the power is supplied to the barrier gate or not.
b. Please check whether the fuse is burnt out or not.
c. Please check whether the code both in the remote controller and the control board are accordant or not.
6 There is no reaction on the motor when the user changes a control board.
a. Please check the capacitance is correctly fixed or not.
b. Please check the sensor is right inserted or not.