|Driving Method:||Dc Brushless Motor||Brand:||-30℃~+70℃|
|Relative Humidity:||≥85%||Name:||150W DC 24V Brushless Motor Car Park Barriers Integrated With Car Parking System Equipment|
Integrated Car Park Barriers 150W,
150 Watt Car Park Barriers,
Automatically Traffic Gate Arm DC24V
150W DC 24V Brushless Motor Car Park Barriers Integrated with car parking system equipment
1. Selection of spring
The spring is stretchable one and
the specification is as follows:
Diameter 4.0MM green color
Diameter 4.5MM red color
Diameter 5.5MM blue color
Diameter 6.8MM yellow color
Diameter 7.0MM white color
2. Barrier arm balance adjustment
1, Please check and confirm arm status in horizon and vertical position,then tighten 2pcs M12 screw.
2, According to arm balance status, repeat adjusting the spring level of tightness of M8*140MM, make sure the arm open and close in stable.
3, For the barrier gate with double springs,please adjust the two springs simultaneously.
4, If arm open and close shake too much, Please check below picture. Open arm shaking a lot means spring is too tight, loose a little. Close arm
|1 The running speed can be adjusted from 2.5s to 8s|
|2 Arm can be quickly interchanged.|
|3 Open the barrier gate by motor wheel when power off ,automatically reset after power on|
|4 Curved crank arm three- link movement structure, the operation is stable|
|5 Wireless remote control control open/close|
|6 Auto reverse function(force adjustable)|
|7 Infrared photocells connector is available|
|8 Loop detector connector is available.|
|9 Well-integrated with car parking system equipment,with wire control(must be switch signal)|
|10 Connector for traffic light(AC220V,power less than 40W)|
|1 Working temperature(motor): -30℃~+70℃|
|2 Rated voltage:DC24V|
|3 Running speed:2.5s-8s|
|4 Rated current:9.5A|
|5 Rated power:150W|
|6 No-load speed:1850rpm|
|7 Rated speed:1400rpm|
|8 Rated torque:59.6N.m|
|9 Relative humidity:≥85%|
|10 Remote control distance:≤100M(in the open place)|
5.Electrical installation, wiring diagram
1. The internal wiring of this machine has been completed when it leaves the factory, please do not change it, just connect the 220V power supply and the protective ground wire to work.
2. Traffic light interface: 2A24V voltage traffic light use.
3. Infrared anti-smashing interface: external infrared anti-radiation device, and the switch signal of the anti-radiation output can be connected.
4. Ground sense interface: support external ground sense. When using an external ground sensor, you only need to connect the switch signal output by the ground sensor.
5. Parking system interface wire control interface: connect the switch signal from the system to this interface to control the barrier.
6. Starting limit and landing limit signal output: output COM/NO/NC switch signal to the system to inform the current state of the barrier.
7. RS485 or CAN communication interface: PC software can be used to manage more than 15 barriers.
The parameter for selecting the spring
|Arm type||Arm length||Use of spring|
|100*45 Straight arm||6m||Tension spring||4.5+5.5|
|Two fence arm||4.5m||5.5+5.5|
|90 degree arm||5m||5.5+4.5|
|Three fence arm||4.5m||5.5+6.8|
|Remark:6.8 yellow,5.5 blue,4.5 red,4.0 green|
(the parameter is based on the company’s arm)
|EFF01:Hall error||Check motor or wiring connection||Generally, the motor or motor cable is not connected properly|
|EFF02.Under-voltage fault||The voltage is lower than 22.0V||Power supply or the battery voltage is not enough|
|EFF03.Over current protection||The load is too heavy or the drive board is damaged, or the motor wiring is incorrect.||Check whether the motor cable is in good contact or replace the drive.|
|EFF04.Locked rotation protection||The limit has not been reached in place for 5 consecutive times||Reset the limit point, or eliminate whether there is a problem with the limit device|
Wonsun is a professional manufaturer for barrier gate, boom barrier, sliding gate motor. If any interest, please contact me freely.
Whatsapp: +86 185 0748 1610
arrier Gate 6m Arm with DC24V Brushless Motor For Parking lot SYSTE
Contact Person: Keira Xia