|Rated Voltage:||DC24V||Speed:||0.9~6 Sec. Adjustable|
|Warranty:||2 Years||Housing Material:||Galvanized Plate|
|Operation Mode:||Button,RFID&Ticket,Manual,Button+IC Card||Name:||Servo DC 24V Palang Parkir Barrier Gate Backup Battery For Parking Lot Management System|
Backup Battery Parking Barrier Gate,
Servo DC24V Parking Barrier Gate
1. Open and close speed adjustable
2. Arm direction Left and Right can change easily
3. When power off, manual open and close arm, and lock itself.
4. Wireless remote
5. Photocell I0 port output
6. Loop detector anti-collision I0 output
7. Open and close control input
8. 12V traffic light output
9. Traffic light signal output
10. Open and close limit signal output
11.Counting (fleet) input RS485 communication input
12. 24V battery input port
13. Delay close arm function(1-300 sec. Adjustable)
1. The internal wiring of the machine has been completed when it leaves the factory, please do not
change it, just connect the 220V power supply and the protective ground wire to work.
2. Traffic light interface: 2A12V voltage traffic light use.
3. Infrared anti-smashing interface: external infrared anti-radiation device, just connect the switch
signal of the anti-radiation output.
4. Ground sense interface: support external ground sense. When using an external ground sensor,
you only need to connect the switch signal output by the ground sensor.
5. Parking system interface wire control interface: connect the switch signal of the system to this
interface to control the barrier.
6. Starting limit and landing limit signal output: output COM/NO/NC switch signals to the system to
inform the current state of the barrier.
7. RS485 communication interface: PC software can be used to manage more than 15 barriers.
Disassemble step as below: put arm on vertical position
1. Unscrew the M8*140MM screw with a hexagonal spanner
2. Calibrate gate arm position
To calibrate the position of the barrier arm (for example, after applying excessive force), follow the steps below:
1. Open the door of the barrier box and remove the cover.
2. Loosen the two fastening screws of DZ-1 on the pendulum shaft with an M12 Allen key, so that the barrier
arm can be repositioned by hand.
3. Calibrate the position of the barrier arm (horizontal position, as shown in Figure 1).
4. Retighten the two fastening screws with a hex wrench
|MENU NO.||Parameter scale||Parameter name||Default||Unit||Remark|
|H00-00||10-100||Maximum speed of open arm||25||Percentage; the default maximum speed of the motor is 2000RPM|
|H00-01||10-100||Maximum speed of close arm||25||Percentage; the default maximum speed of the motor is 2000RPM|
Minimum speed of open arm
|5||Percentage; the default maximum speed of the motor is 2000RPM|
|H00-03||5-40||Minimum speed of close arm||5||Percentage; the default maximum speed of the motor is 2000RPM|
Open arm deceleration angle
|20.0||The smaller the parameter, the faster the speed; 50 means 5.0 degrees|
|1:EFF-01||Check the motor or wiring.||Generally, the motor or the motor wire is not connected properly.|
|2. EFF-02||The voltage is lower than 22.0V||the switching power supply or the battery voltage is not enough|
|3. EFF-03||The load is too heavy or the drive board is damaged, and the motor wiring is wrong.||Check whether the motor wires are in good contact, and replace the drive. Or load|
|4. EFF-04||If the limit is not reached for 5 consecutive times||Reset the limit point, or eliminate the problem of the limit device|
|5. EFF-05||Occurs during self-inspection, or the motor is stuck or the load is too heavy|
Contact Person: Keira Xia