|Name:||Steel Sheet Housing Alluminmum Alloy Arm Traffic Barrier Gate OEM Color||Color:||Black,red,blue,white|
|Voltage:||220V±10%, 110V±10%, 50/60HZ||Rated Power:||80W|
parking barrier gates,
road barrier gate
Traffic OEM Color Drop Arm Barrier Steel Sheet Housing Alluminmum Alloy
Traffic access control for parking lots, toll gate, goods yard, railway crossing, commercial premise, apartment block access and so on.
|Running time||1sec||3 sec||6sec||3 sec||6 sec||3 sec||6sec||6 sec||6 sec|
|Boom type||straight||90 degree folding||180 degree folding||2 fencing||3 fencing|
|Max boom length||3m||4.5m||6m||3m||5m||3m||5m||4.5m||4m|
|Working temperature||-35centigrade +75centigrade|
1. Clutch key can be used to open the clutch when power off.
2. Fan cooling machine reduce the motor temperature by high frequency using, never get heat-protecting. Unique temperature calefaction design for low temperature using, prevent freezing in cold weather.
3. Exactitude aluminum alloy die-casting motor base reduce the noise and joint abrasion to prolong the barrier gate working life.
4. Thimble type motor worm design for preventing plugging up in using.
5. Balance spring no noise and easy adjusting design
6. Double limit methods (electronic limit and motor sensor memory limit) for beam rises and falls.
Selection of spring table:
|Boom Type||Boom Length(M)||Spring Selection|
|Straight Boom With Rubber||6M≥L＞5M||Φ6.5MM+Φ4.5MM|
Selection of spring.
|Spring type||Diameter||Spring Length|
1)Keep the barrier gate clean.
2)Check the joints every month in case of any loose parts.
3)Check the spring elasticity after barrier gate running 30,000times
4)Check the easily worn-out parts(like spring,limit switch)every half year and renew it.
5)Remote control distance will be shortened or not work in cases like big object screening, battery run out.extreme weathers.
1. Drive Motor is warranted against manufacturer’s defect for lifetime
2. Standard warranty for all components is valid for12 months from the date of delivery
3. This warranty does not include damages caused by:
a. Wear and Tear
d. Act of God & Natural Disaster
e. Unstable power supply (i.e. inconsistent voltage or lightning)
2. Why does the controller panel operate with "Di Di Di" abnormal noises?
3. Why does the barrier finish half operation of opening and closing?
4. When barrier closed, why is there a 5 degree angle of inclination?
5. When barrier finish open, but it closes itself without any order control, what's the problem?
6. Why does the arm wave a lot when opening and closing?
7. Rubber linning installation suggestion:
8. Can you accept OEM/ODM order?
Contact us for pricelist and catalog:
Contact Person: Sarah Lee